I’ve recently learned that it doesn’t matter how much you have going on in your life – if you’re passionate about something (like having a successful Etsy shop), you find the time.
(My Etsy shop: Coffee Brain Plans)
I’m a mom to two young girls (6 and 1) and my nephew has recently started living with us (age 9). I work a very busy full-time job as the front desk supervisor for a seasonal resort. My drive to and from work is 45 minutes each way.
I opened my Etsy shop about a year ago. At the time I had a newborn baby and was returning to work in a few months. But I was so in love with all things planner related that my shop wasn’t work. I enjoyed finding adorable washi and pens to add to my shop. I love designing stickers. There were days where I had to force myself to go down to my office and work, but often I was excited about it.
My shop is still relatively small and doesn’t bring in any big money, but it brings in enough to make it worth it for me.
Things I’ve done this weekend to help my Etsy shop along:
- Printed 50 Christmas sticker samples that I’m donating to another shop’s holiday box.
- Printed 20 hand drawn sticker samples that I’m swapping with another shop as part of the Great Canadian Planner Sale Fall Spooktacular.
- Added new pens and restocked some of the old Diamond-Topped ballpoint pens.
- Prepped 28 washi samples as part of an Etsy sale.
- Got some happy mail ready for some of my planner buddies.
- Organized some of my washi stock.
- Browsed Instagram for planner inspiration & happiness
What have you done to be productive this week?