I have about 24 more hours left of being 29. Less than a day.
It’s crazy really. When they say the days are long but the years are short, you don’t realize how true that is until your baby is suddenly 6 and you are 30.
30 is crazy. So hard to believe.
I’ve done so much, yet there’s so much more I want to do.
We will leave the to-do list for another day, but here is 30 amazing things I HAVE done so far in my life.
30 Amazing Things I’ve Done Before 30
- Graduated high school
- Moved out on my own
- Decided to drop out of university and switch to college
- Graduated college
- Moved home to be closer to my newborn nephew
- Got what was my ‘dream job’ at the time – working in a hotel
- Became financially independent
- Left my first real relationship that I wasn’t happy in
- Got pregnant & had my first daughter
- Became a single mother
- Met my future husband & step-daughter
- Bought my first car
- My 2 year old step-daughter moved in with us for 8 months
- Overcame my awkward shyness and fear of confrontation
- Was diagnosed with anxiety
- Started medication for my anxiety which changed my life for the better
- Came into hard times, took a job I didn’t like to survive, we got through it
- Got married
- Got a promotion
- Found my passion – became a ‘planner girl’
- Got pregnant
- Had my second daughter
- Decided to start blogging again and invested money in my blog
- Survived the most stressful summer job of my life
- Decided to leave that job and move on
- Got a Costco membership (Yes, this is a big deal)
- Started off in debt, then got myself into deeper dept I still need to crawl out of
- Traded my first car in to get an even nicer car
- Took in my nephew to live with us indefinitely
- Became content and happy with my life
What have you done so far in your life that you’re proud of?